cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Check In Conflict - Model in a Transient State

JM_LPE
11-Garnet

Check In Conflict - Model in a Transient State

Can anyone help me with this conflict? I am using Creo 2.0 with Windchill PDMLink 10.2

I updated two parameters, revision and part number and nothing else and when I go to check in th file I get 

Model is in a transient state due to the background operation in progress.

One of the guys said to wait a few minutes and it should go away. I have waited over 15. What do I need to do to get my file checked in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cgorni
16-Pearl
(To:JM_LPE)

The warning message means that there is a request being processed in the background, that could impact the same objects.

You can find more information in article CS64375and possible actions to perform if the execution is still locked after waiting several minutes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cgorni
16-Pearl
(To:JM_LPE)

The warning message means that there is a request being processed in the background, that could impact the same objects.

You can find more information in article CS64375and possible actions to perform if the execution is still locked after waiting several minutes.

Top Tags