cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Custom Access Controller for picker

tstacy
1-Newbie

Custom Access Controller for picker

I'm trying to add additional filtering for a picker I'm developing. We have a custom object type that is an extension of Managed, called MyManaged, with additional softtypes. I have developed a picker to select one or more of these custom objects in order to relate them to a WTChangeRequest2 object. In my picker jsp, I have used baseWhereClause to filter the objects by state, but I need to filter them even more. I need to filter out those MyManaged objects that are already related to a WTChangeRequest2 object. To do this I've created a PickerAccessController class and a PickerFilterResultsProcessor class, following the pattern used by the PartMasterPickerAccessController and the PartMasterPickerFilterResultsProcessor classes. The processing seems to be working through my classes just fine, but then throwing a NumberFormatException some time later. I'm trying to track down what class is throwing the exception to see if I have put something wrong in my custom classes. Anybody have any experience creating a custom access controller for a picker? Any thoughts? I've attached a snippet from the MethodServer log.

BTW, We are using Windchill 9.1 M060 right now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tstacy
1-Newbie
(To:tstacy)

I found my error. It's working now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tstacy
1-Newbie
(To:tstacy)

I found my error. It's working now.