cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Drawings will not open in Pro/E after replication server disconnected.

msexton
1-Newbie

Drawings will not open in Pro/E after replication server disconnected.

Up until about 3 weeks ago we had a WC server here in the US and a replication server in Hungary for our engineering counter parts there to use. About 3 weeks ago, after the engineering dept in Hungary was closed, our IT dept. pulled the plug on the replication server.

Now I have 100's of drawings that will not open in Pro/E. All drawings that will not open were created in Hungary, all iterations of the drawing was saved in Hungary and they were released through the replication server there. If a drawing was opened and saved by a user here in the US, we are still able to open and modify the drawing.

I believe that some part of the information for these drawings still lives on the replication server and the drawings will not open because they cannot find that information.

Has anyone else experienced this? Will I be able to re-establish the link if we have the replication server sent here to the US and set back up as a replication server? Or are we destined to have to re-create these drawings?

I kind of shooting in the dark here, so any information or experiences along this line you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Marshall Sexton
Master Modeler

NABI USA

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags