cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Error in Eclipse when compiling java class

vmg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Error in Eclipse when compiling java class

Hi

i get error when compiling java files in eclipse. I am exporting the correct jar files in eclipse, but i get error.

error.jpg

please tell me that where i am doing wrong.

what is the meaning of "indirectly referenced from required .class files" ?

Thank you

VIJAYAN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Make sure you have the WT_HOME/srclib/tool/Annotations.jar in your project classpath for the classes you list above.

The phrase "indirectly referenced" means you have some class in your project (e.g. you are working on Class A) and it refers to another class from some jar (e.g. your class A uses class B) and that other class refers to a third class which you don't use in your class (e.g. your Class A uses Class B which uses Class C so you are "indirectly" referencing class C).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewKnight
4-Participant
(To:vmg)

Make sure that all the PTC jars are included in your project's runtime. This should fix the problem.

Keep in mind that it won't necessarily fix the problem. I haven't looked at these classes in particular, so I can't say for sure. It's possible to compile a class that references another class, then remove the other class from your package, and never call the method that references the removed class.

KD
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:MatthewKnight)

OracleTableSize and Cardinality is actually enum

Make sure you have the WT_HOME/srclib/tool/Annotations.jar in your project classpath for the classes you list above.

The phrase "indirectly referenced" means you have some class in your project (e.g. you are working on Class A) and it refers to another class from some jar (e.g. your class A uses class B) and that other class refers to a third class which you don't use in your class (e.g. your Class A uses Class B which uses Class C so you are "indirectly" referencing class C).

Top Tags