cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Exporting Windchill Structure Filters

ailut
1-Newbie

Exporting Windchill Structure Filters

Hi All,

Did anyone try to export the filters that you can create for a Structure in windchill 10.2?

Where are they stored and how can they be exported and imported?

As I see Windchill doesn't offer an Export option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TamasBiro
11-Garnet
(To:ailut)

Hi Alex,

we didn't find an OOTB way to do this, but I wrote a tool which imports the navigation criteria from windchill shell. The code is not bulletproof and it can be customized for a special need, but for us it did the trick.

BR,

Tamás

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TamasBiro
11-Garnet

Hi Alex,

we didn't find an OOTB way to do this, but I wrote a tool which imports the navigation criteria from windchill shell. The code is not bulletproof and it can be customized for a special need, but for us it did the trick.

BR,

Tamás

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II

Hi Alexandru,

Did Tamas Biro‌'s suggestion help? You are both correct in that there does not appear to be a way to import/export Filters (Navigation Criteria objects). This would be considered an enhancement.

ailut
1-Newbie
(To:LoriSood)

Hi Lori,

Yes. Tamas gave the solution to importing and Exporting Filters. Its working on my side. Please fell free to test it.

Alex

Top Tags