cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

File Vault replication after migration

bmills
1-Newbie

File Vault replication after migration

First letme provide the setup for this question

Migrating 1 Intralink 3.4 w/1 file replication server to Intralink 9.1 (All servers are Windows based)

Used the following File Transfer options;

fileTransferOption=Copy
withMapFile=true
doFileTransfer=false

Created an external vault and a rule to use it.

set the following properties

wt.fv.forceContentToVault=true

wt.fv.useVaultsForAllContent=false

Used TPI 132621 and TPI 144261 for reference.

After running the FileTransfer Loader the .csv file created contains entries for the local file server and the remote site. I have not yet created a 9.1 File replication server and I'm not sure what the next steps are to setup replication that will duplicate what I had in 3.4. I'm certain that I have to create a File replication server first, but what do I do with the objects that have an entry in the .csv file for the 3.4 remote file server? I already used the .csv file to copy the local content to 9.1 external vault and for those items everything seems to be working fine. Where do I copy the other objects in the .csv file that came from the 3.4 remote file server? Then once the files are copied how does the File replication take place and what additional steps do I have to perform?

TIA

Bob Mills

Engineering Software Administrator

DRS

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags