cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Find Participant " tab opened as "blank" whenever we hit it search (Utilities -> Participant admin)

KS_9212978
5-Regular Member

Find Participant " tab opened as "blank" whenever we hit it search (Utilities -> Participant admin)

Could you please help me out to resolve the issue with ""Find Participant " tab opened as "blank" whenever we hit it to search any from Utilities -> Participant Administration (Windchill 12.1.2)

6 REPLIES 6
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:KS_9212978)

what is the corresponding error in the MS Log 

Fede

Hi @KS_9212978 

I've seen this problem several times. 

I guess that someone deleted user just from the Windchill,, thanks that some recent history has been affected

WTUser  and RecenUpdate.tables are affected and you would need to correct some record in database.

I would contact directly PTC support to correct the database. 

An article describes consequence behavior

Various attributes, such as Modifed By, Created By, and Team Template, are not rendering the correct values on an object's Info Page in Windchill PDMLink

PetrH

This also could happen if there is a misconfiguration with an adapter (like a new adapter) that is finding duplicate entries

HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:jbailey)

@jbailey is right. The duplicate entries cases many troubles 😄

Usually duplicate users can not login atc.

PetrH 

KS_9212978
5-Regular Member
(To:HelesicPetr)

thanks, where do we find those duplicate entires? 

If you use two directory servers,

In both DS you have same userID like "mbrown"  

It is not easy to find the duplicity from Windchill. 

You need to know what user has a problem and check logs when you replicate the issue.

also alternate names can do same trouble

HelesicPetr_0-1708064700370.png

if you use alternate name with userID duplicity it case same troubles

PetrH

Top Tags