cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Generate representation for STEP file for WTDocuments

apatil-2
1-Newbie

Generate representation for STEP file for WTDocuments

Hi,

I am attaching STEP and IGS files as a primary content to WTDocument. I want to generate the representations.

I have added.

worker..DWG=DUMMY,preconverted=true

worker..TIF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

worker..BMP=DUMMY,preconverted=true

worker..PDF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

worker..STEP=DUMMY,preconverted=true

worker..IGS=DUMMY,preconverted=true

in wvs.properties file.

but not working.

please suggest.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:apatil-2)

• Are you sure you put them in the correct place?  The location of the wvs.properties file changed in 10.2.
  • Did you restart the server after making the changes?
  • Did you try re-publishing any of these files after making the change?
  • Do you have automatic publishing enabled for WTDocuments (typically on check-in)?

Simply creating these properties doesn't make the files automatically show up.  They still need to be run through the publisher after these properties are created.

Here is the exact syntax I used for our 10.2 system:

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..DWG=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..DXF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..PDF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..BMP=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..JPG=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..TIF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..GIF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..PVZ=DUMMY,type=zip,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..EDZ=DUMMY,type=zip,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -p

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:apatil-2)

• Are you sure you put them in the correct place?  The location of the wvs.properties file changed in 10.2.
  • Did you restart the server after making the changes?
  • Did you try re-publishing any of these files after making the change?
  • Do you have automatic publishing enabled for WTDocuments (typically on check-in)?

Simply creating these properties doesn't make the files automatically show up.  They still need to be run through the publisher after these properties are created.

Here is the exact syntax I used for our 10.2 system:

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..DWG=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..DXF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..PDF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..BMP=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..JPG=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..TIF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..GIF=DUMMY,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..PVZ=DUMMY,type=zip,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -t codebase/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties -s worker..EDZ=DUMMY,type=zip,preconverted=true

xconfmanager -p

apatil-2
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

Hi,

Its working now. There was problem with object adapter.

Thanks,

Top Tags