cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Having a problem wih non-working days in the System Calendar, anyone know a fix ?

dthompson
2-Guest

Having a problem wih non-working days in the System Calendar, anyone know a fix ?

When trying to set non-working days in the System calendar for the months of November thru March, the action button is greyed out. Anyone experience that ? Any work around ?

6 REPLIES 6

Is the following property set?

wt.calendar.calculateDefaults=false

If you're able to designate smaller chunks of time as non-working (for example, a single week at a time), then it might be an issue with trying to select multiple months at once - I believe I had a bit of an issue with that at once time.

Thanks, yes that property is set. However, my issue is not with the entire calendar, it is only the months Nov thru March that will not work, the other months work just fine.

We also have

wt.calendar.nonWorkDaysOfTheWeek=1,7

set in the properties file as well, and that sets Saturday & Sunday as non working days for most months, but the problem months (Nov - March), don't have them set as well.

To clarify, are you talking about next November through March (Nov 2016 - March 2017) or are you trying to edit past months (Nov 2015 - March 2016)?

Looking through our knowledge base, it looks like a few similar problems might have been solved using the "Reset All" action. Can you try that?

Yes, it is for Nov 2016 through March 2017, then problem repeats again for Nov 2017 through March 2018. Did not check out further than that. Tried the reset all, but did not seem to do anything to resolve the issue.

What version of Windchill are you using? I did a little research, and it looks like it might be related to this: CS211650, and should be fixed in Windchill PDMLink 10.2 M030-CPS06.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS211650

It sounds like the issue is related to daylight savings time (November through March).

Thanks for that info, we are at 10.2 M030-CPS05.

Top Tags