cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How can I add a Delete Actions button to the Implementation Plan of a Change Notice.

PaulJones
1-Newbie

How can I add a Delete Actions button to the Implementation Plan of a Change Notice.

We have a number of Change tasks that are added to a Change Notice as part of our standard Change Process. Dependent on the nature of the ECN Sometimes we do not need all of the tasks that are listed. I am looking for a way to be able to select multiple tasks and be able to delete them in one go. Current OTB functionality is you have to select each one indiviually and then right mouse click to delete. I hope I can add a button to the actions to do this as a collection.

2 REPLIES 2

You will need to override the model in the correspondent action model (I believe is "ChangeManagement-actionModels.xml") by adding it with your new action in the custom-actionmodels.xml

To know the name of the model just put "jcaDebug" on your url and it will appear below on the menu.

Thanks Edmond.

Top Tags