cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How can I modify workflow activity templates?

tbusch
1-Newbie

How can I modify workflow activity templates?

I've been searching for info on how to modify workflow activity templates. I'm looking to possibly add or modify the "review" task so that instead of reject/approve it has reject/approve/abandon.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What JSPs do I need to modify? Do I need to write and/or rewrite delegates or other Java classes to support the change?

If you're not sure what templates I'm referring to, see the attached screenshot.

[cid:image001.png@01CADBC0.2079FDF0]

-Thomas R. Busch
Sr. Software Developer
Stryker Instruments
tom.busch@stryker.com<">mailto:tom.busch@stryker.com>

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting the email immediately.
6 REPLIES 6
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:tbusch)

What version are you on? If its PDMLink 8, see my 2008 presentation:
tbusch
1-Newbie

This is a really impressive presentation. Thanks for the link, I'm going to look it over in detail to see how you've handled a few issues we are facing.

-Thomas R. Busch
Sr. Software Developer
Stryker Instruments
(269) 323-7700 x4014

Hi Tom,

I think it is documented in customizers guide. In 9.1 you have to use task
form template.

Checkout Site-->Templates (Task Form Templates).

Thank you
Sudeep Bhattarai
847-220-8008
NajaNaja Ltd

In 8.0, I did three wxay routing by defining three events in the routing box, I then could draw 3 arrows coming out of the routing box. Having three options automatically adds a third radio button on the form. To check the choosen route in the routing expression, I had to put two calls to tally in my expression :

result = WfTally.all(self, "Implementer", "NA");
if (result.equals("NA")){
result = WfTally.all(self, "Rejeté", "Réassigner");
}else{
SL= "Implémentation démarrée";
}

see he attached picture showing the routing box..

HTH,

Vicnent

In Reply to Thomas Busch:

I've been searching for info on how to modify workflow activity templates. I'm looking to possibly add or modify the "review" task so that instead of reject/approve it has reject/approve/abandon.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What JSPs do I need to modify? Do I need to write and/or rewrite delegates or other Java classes to support the change?

If you're not sure what templates I'm referring to, see the attached screenshot.

[cid:image001.png@01CADBC0.2079FDF0]

-Thomas R. Busch
Sr. Software Developer
Stryker Instruments
tom.busch@stryker.com<

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting the email immediately.
tbusch
1-Newbie

Does this store the results in the audit trail?

-Thomas R. Busch
Sr. Software Developer
Stryker Instruments
(269) 323-7700 x4014

Thomas,

I am not very familiar with the audit feature, but I made a quick query on the wt.workflow.engine.WfVotingEventAudit table and found instances of all three votes, so I would say yes.

Vincent

In Reply to Thomas Busch:

Does this store the results in the audit trail?

-Thomas R. Busch
Sr. Software Developer
Stryker Instruments
(269) 323-7700 x4014
tom.busch@stryker.com<
Top Tags