cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How do we get dropdown for LifeCycle templt. in part create?

DarshanT
1-Newbie

How do we get dropdown for LifeCycle templt. in part create?

Hi, I'm trying to assign custom LifeCycle to the selected part in the part creation wizard step-2, but its always show "(Generated)". How do i get rid of it and have drop down list of my custom LifeCycles?? Thanks in advance,
2 REPLIES 2
rraut
1-Newbie
(To:DarshanT)

Update your WTPart OIR for LC section with the following contents. Make sure you have updated <ARG> tag contents with your specified lifecycles. <AttrConstraint id="lifeCycle.id" algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GatherAttributeConstraints"> <Value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetServerAssignedConstraint"/> <Value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetImmutableConstraint"/> <Value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetServerPreGeneratedValue"/> </AttrConstraint> <AttrConstraint id="lifeCycle.id" algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GatherAttributeConstraints"> <Value algorithm="com.ptc.core.foundation.lifecycle.server.impl.DiscreteLifecycleTemplateSetAlogrithm"> <Arg>Your LC Template1</Arg> <Arg>Your LC Template2</Arg> <Arg>Your LC Template3</Arg> . . . </Value> <Value algorithm="com.ptc.core.rule.server.impl.GetServerPreGeneratedValue"/> </AttrConstraint>
DarshanT
1-Newbie
(To:rraut)

Thanks Rahul for your help.
Top Tags