cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to Identified Part is Published

adev
1-Newbie

How to Identified Part is Published

Hello,

I am pretty new in the ESI and I have one question. How do we identifies that any WTPart is get published in ERP system from Windchill?

e.g. I have one part 000001 and I have promote it to INWORK to RELEASED I have its response file but I want to know that it get published in ERP system from Windchill 

2 REPLIES 2
syadala
5-Regular Member
(To:adev)

Hi,

You can go to related Objects tab  of the part (000001 in this case) then look for distribution targets there you can find related distribution targets and  transaction status.

Regards

Sudhakar

BineshKumar1
12-Amethyst
(To:adev)

You have two options.

1. Like Sudhakar said you can see it from Distribution Target Table. By default, I don't think this tab will be enabled. Create a new tab > related objects > Distribution Targets

2. If you are an administrator, you can go to Enterprise Systems Transaction Administration under Site > Utilities and search for the part and see the status. You can search by context, user, part types and so on

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Top Tags