cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to Integrate NX (Unigraphics) with Windchill 10.2

sinamanamelluri
1-Newbie

How to Integrate NX (Unigraphics) with Windchill 10.2

Hello Everyone,

I have a critical requirement to integrate NX with Windchill. I need to know what are the steps involved in this and also document which has possible solution to integrate NX with WC10.2.

Thanks in advance.

-Sudhir.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sudhir - PTC does provide an out of the box integration between NX and Windchill. This is called the 'Windchill Workgroup Manager (WGM) for NX'. You can find more information about this integration via the datasheet on PTC.com - http://www.ptc.com/File%20Library/Product%20Families/Windchill/Integrations/Windchill_Workgroup_Manager_for_NX.pdf

For sales information regarding the WGM for NX, please contact your sales representative or reseller.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Lobo

Director of Global Product Development Solutions, PTC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Sudhir - PTC does provide an out of the box integration between NX and Windchill. This is called the 'Windchill Workgroup Manager (WGM) for NX'. You can find more information about this integration via the datasheet on PTC.com - http://www.ptc.com/File%20Library/Product%20Families/Windchill/Integrations/Windchill_Workgroup_Manager_for_NX.pdf

For sales information regarding the WGM for NX, please contact your sales representative or reseller.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Lobo

Director of Global Product Development Solutions, PTC

Hello Mark,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. Just need to know , In case any best practices documented , Please do let me know and it saves lot of time and effort as well for the learners. And knowledge wise , document having best practices as well as Pros/Cons will be a great asset.

Good day.

Best Regards,

Sudhir.

where can I find the documentation to install/use WGM for NX. We have already bought this but I can't find anything on how to use it. 

10.2 NX WGM is Working pretty good and I am looking forward for the new enhancements in WT11

Top Tags