cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to correct the indicator "Equivalent occurrence information has not been retrieved" in MAPSB

ArnaudGOELZER
12-Amethyst

How to correct the indicator "Equivalent occurrence information has not been retrieved" in MAPSB

Hello,

I have a CAD assembly which have part (bom) builded via compare cad to part (upstream view).
The downstream view of my bom created with MAPSB have parts placed here (drag and drop). I can see 2 trypes of indicators for componants :

double green V => Equivalent occurrence exists
eye crossed out in red => Equivalent occurrence information has not been retrieved

I see that the second indicator only appears when I do the same action from a sub-bom (part with components). Downstream view of that part is well droped in the downstream bom but the occurence status is set to "Equivalent occurrence information has not been retrieved" see printscreen attached.

I'd like to know which action makes it possible to retrieve the information of the occurrence link between upstream to downstream for that case.

(Update status of equivalence link don't solve the problem)

Regards,
Arnaud

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags