The PTC Community email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
InfoEngine doesnt give all of the roles a user has so is there a way to generate a report that lists all of the roles a user has something like the below table?
It's complex because any given user can be assigned a Role through many pathways, some of which are:
- User assigned to a Group; that Group assigned to a context team Role
- User assigned directly to a Role in a context team
- User assigned to a Role in a shared team; that shared team assigned to multiple Products / Libraries
- User assigned to a workflow Role (e.g. Reviewer) dynamically as the workflow runs
- User assigned to a workflow Role as the result of another user Re-assigning a workflow task
- If ProjectLink is used, user could be assigned many Project Roles