cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to republish all drawings?

sjohnson-3
4-Participant

How to republish all drawings?

Hello everyone (first time poster), I'm interested if there is any new functionality around being able to republish all drawings in Windchill. I changed from PDF to HPGL and want everything republished but not all of the CAD models of course as that would take weeks.

Thanks

Sasha Johnson
Sr. Design Engineer
[cid:image001.jpg@01CFA0E8.CC870010]
Russ Bassett Corporation
8189 Byron Road
Whittier, CA 90606
Phone 800-350-2445 X 3345
Fax 562-447-2228
sjohnson@russbassett.com<">mailto:tsimon@russbassett.com>
www.russbassett.com
3 REPLIES 3

If you search here, I posted a way to do this with a Publish Filter a few years ago. It was for a previous version of WC, but I'm sure it probably hasn't changed too much.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll see if I can dig up the code.

Fresh from the grave back in 2009. So a class extension and then setting the options below will provide this new filter eh? Will it just show up in the default drop down box of Windchill?

There are two properties in wvs.properties
scheduler.defaultrep=false
scheduler.repname=batch
I changed the repname to default so it would overwrite default, and I also changed defaultrep=true incase there were already manually created reps that were set to default rep.
for those that are interested in my publish job that i used, I attached it to this post.
These are the wvs properties you'll need to set to enable the new job in the scheduler

AllProeDrawings.class=ext.wvs.PublishJobs
AllProeDrawings.description=AllProeEPMDrawings
AllProeDrawings.enableOnContainers=true
AllProeDrawings.method=allProeEPMDrawings
schedulejobs19=AllProeDrawings
(schedulejobs##, depends on what the next number is available, could be 22 in your system)

[cid:image001.gif@01CF7046.C96AB930]

Stephen Vinyard
Business Development Manager/Solution Architect

Yes that is correct. I wrote this when we switched from HPGL to PDF and need to republish all ProE Drawings and not Solidworks Drawings.
Top Tags