cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

I see lots of posts on Creo and CAD but not much on Windchill Quality Solutions, are all the users happy with how it performs?

rwaltz
1-Newbie

I see lots of posts on Creo and CAD but not much on Windchill Quality Solutions, are all the users happy with how it performs?

Are all the users of Windchill Quality Solutions prediction FMECA RBD etc. software happy with the way it works. There are a few things I find irritating when I am editing data for instance scrolling through the data table, some fields allow scrolling, others don't. When editing or adding data such as quantities or Descriptions etc, you have to follow by a distinct Return keystroke rather than up or down arrow or what you have typed in is lost. All extra keystrokes ot mouse click that slow down data editing and are an irritation factor.

So any other grips and groans out there?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Robert, we find the tool quite useful, but I would say that it is equally frustrating as it is valuable for us.

There seems to be tips and tricks that we are not aware of which would certainly help us out.

Regards

Bernadette

Robert,

there are way more Creo, CAD, etc. users than WQS/Relex users.

That could explain the small number of WQS/Relex posts.

Thomas

Top Tags