cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

I would like to use the now being introduced Windchill File System to insert a Windchill drawing into an open AutoCAD drawing.

jlambertz
1-Newbie

I would like to use the now being introduced Windchill File System to insert a Windchill drawing into an open AutoCAD drawing.

Allowing AutoCAD users to browse to files which they have access for insertion into their current drawing.  I understand this feature has been added into some of the Unite Technology tools.    This is a very common workflow for users.   They navigate to libraries and insert blocks from these libraries.  Currently, user must browse to library and either export or download.   Once that is done they navigate the insert command to the file downloaded.    Lots of steps.    Having their libraries in Windchill with access and revision control is just plan good document management.     Can you confirm this will be added in the next release or service pack for AutoCAD WGM? 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags