cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

IBA table and WTPart table relationship

aachanta
13-Aquamarine

IBA table and WTPart table relationship

Hi All,

IBA's for WTPart are stored in tables like StringDefinition, BooleanDefinition etc.

Then how do we relate these IBA's with WTPart table ?

Can you please let me know ?

Like if I have a demo as an IBA for WTPart and if I run a sql query like select * from stringdefinition I guess I can see that IBA name in that table.

Now for that IBA name which particular column in that table is related to WTPart table ?

so keeping stringdefinition table for IBA's and WTPart table beside which columns are related ?

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:aachanta)

Aditya Achanta wrote:

Hi All,

IBA's for WTPart are stored in tables like StringDefinition, BooleanDefinition etc.

Like if I have a demo as an IBA for WTPart and if I run a sql query like select * from stringdefinition I guess I can see that IBA name in that table.

Now for that IBA name which particular column in that table is related to WTPart table ?

so keeping stringdefinition table for IBA's and WTPart table beside which columns are related ?

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

The values of the ibas are actually stored in the <type>value tables. ie stringvalue, booleanvalue, etc. The epmdocument or wtpart, that is the owner of the value, is defined in the classnamekeya4 and ida3a4 columns of these value tables.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aditya,

in this document Resource for reporting there are a couple of query builder report you can watch to have your answer.

Marco
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:aachanta)

Aditya Achanta wrote:

Hi All,

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

The values of the ibas are actually stored in the <type>value tables. ie stringvalue, booleanvalue, etc. The epmdocument or wtpart, that is the owner of the value, is defined in the classnamekeya4 and ida3a4 columns of these value tables.

Top Tags