cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Including non-latest drawings to the collection window

ptc-263574
1-Newbie

Including non-latest drawings to the collection window

I am using Windchill 9.1 M030. What preference manager settings are required to included non-latest assoicated drawings to the collector window? I have a scenario where i am able to include non-latest drawings to some file iterationsof an assemblybut not others. This is occuring with different iterationswithin the same assembly. I am not sure what is causing behavior.

I have applied the "include-related-drawings=Initially selected only" setting to my library and home tabs.

I also have applied the following to our test environment:

com.ptc.core.collectionsrv.engine.isLatestFoundDrawing= false com.ptc.core.collectionsrv.engine.isLatestCompatibleAndLatestFoundDrawing=true

1 REPLY 1

You stated "I have applied the ‘include-related-drawings=Initially selected only’ setting to my library and home tabs", my question is why wasn't this preference set in the Organization context? The reason I ask this question, is because you might be having a preference issue due to the context level you have set your preference in. Are all CAD Drawings in your library?

Also, what Windchill function were you executing when you were collecting the CAD Drawings? In preference manager, you can set the include-related-drawing preference for the Revise-->Collector, Windchill Workgroup Manager-->Client-->Open Collector and Save As-->From Workspace Collector preference options.

One other thought,for those assemblies where you are unable to include non-latest drawings, are you sure you have the appropriate access permissions to the context (Product, Library) for these drawings?

Top Tags