cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Intralink 3.4 time-out

kmcdannald
2-Guest

Intralink 3.4 time-out

Running Pro/I 3.4 m062 on Windows 7. Everything works great for most users, we've had a couple that start experiencing a 10 minute time-out on Pro/I. Pro/E continues to run attached to whatever workspace fine. As long as a Workspace refresh or any Workspace or Commonspace activities are performed within the 10 minute time period, everything is great and you get another 10 minutes. As soon as 9 minutes and 59 seconds pass and there has been no Pro/I activity the application will close when accessed. Very weird behavior, don't see anything in the event viewer to help debug the problem. Any help is appreciated. The only fix has been to reinstall OP system and all applications. Thanks, Kenny Mc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured it out! It was our Kaspersky virus software firewall. For some reason it decided to close the connection between the client and server if there was no activity within 10 minutes. Kenny Mc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Figured it out! It was our Kaspersky virus software firewall. For some reason it decided to close the connection between the client and server if there was no activity within 10 minutes. Kenny Mc

Top Tags