cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Is it possible to edit select affected objects page in create change request wizard?

RG_10753677
8-Gravel

Is it possible to edit select affected objects page in create change request wizard?

RG_10753677_0-1694460140279.png

Is it possible to add like a description/instructions on this step 2 of creating a  change request? 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @RG_10753677 

OOTB it is not possible to add a editable parameter by table view created on the RelevantRequestData2.

System do not allow you to show the attribute from that link.

but you can customize the table builder and processor to save the value by coding. 

I did some thing like this for change task

HelesicPetr_0-1694498436129.png

PetrH

Petr,

I think @RG_10753677 is asking if he can add text to step 2 that gives the use clear instructions on what the heck they should do.

@RG_10753677 , can you confirm you want to add text to the page to give the users clear instructions on what they are expected to do at step 2.

David

Yes, @d_graham 

I want to add instructions/steps-to-follow, basically like information for the user what exactly they need to do once they are in that window/wizard. 

@RG_10753677 one way to do get your unique instruction to the user could be to add a custom action to the Action menu on step 2.  You could have the action open a page with your instruction or even a video shown them EXACTLY what you want them to do.

Announcements

Top Tags