cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

JDBC for InfoEngine Startup Question

borourke
10-Marble

JDBC for InfoEngine Startup Question

On our 8.0 M040 to 9.1 M050 migration server, we are going the "install from 8.0 - rehost production server - install 9.1 - migrate" route. This new server is a 64-bit, and when I installed the Java, it was installed in the Program Files (x86) directory. After successfully installing the JDBC adapter, I tried the startJDBC.bat file, but get an error for the JAVA_HOME variable because of the space between Program and Files. I have tried enclosing the directory name in quotes and using the ~ symbol, but to no avail. Any ideas around this would be most appreciated!

Send lawyers, guns, and money...the sh!t has hit the fan!
1 REPLY 1

Can you just reinstall Java to a none spaced directory and include an Environment Variable in your system properties for JAVA_HOME?

Also if you do this, make sure you double check your "path" variable in your system properties/advanced/environment variables to ensure it doesn't reference the old location.

Steve Vinyard
Application Engineer

[cid:image001.gif@01CB145B.ACE9E420]
Top Tags