Looking for a Business Analyst with Windchill PLM experience in Atlanta GA for a Direct Hire opportunity!
My client is a Global leader in the supply of specialist and niche products to businesses and commercial users; their IT infrastructure is critical to the ongoing success as a market leader. The client is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst who will provide application, process design, domain expertise and project leadership to transform business processes in the product development environment. Essential Duties:-
1. Leads and performs process analysis activities including as-is process identification, to-be process design and gap analysis/resolution; with minimal guidance.
2. Establishes strong working relationships with client groups and suggests direction using a collaborative approach to solve business process issues.
3. Apply project management methodologies in support of process analysis, requirement gathering, development and solutions testing. Provide tier 2 (post-implementation) support.
4. Develop and maintain project delivery plans.
5. Educate end-users on Engineering IT system related processes and application usage.
6. Estimates activities, duration and costs, in support of process analysis.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
2. Minimum three (3) years' experience of information systems business analysis in a corporate product development environment
3. Minimum three (3) years' experience with Windchill Product Lifecycle Management
4. Application experience with Windchill system including data model design, workflow, access control, reporting, data migration / mapping and system integration
5. Knowledge of IT project management
6. Experience developing and implementing product development processes in a PLM environment
7. Working knowledge of process analysis techniques (flow chart, value stream mapping, etc.) and demonstrated documentation experience