cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Map Alias Attribute in Report Management

A._10611400
5-Regular Member

Map Alias Attribute in Report Management

Is there any way to map directly or indirectly the Alias attribute to the Report Management? Or If this is to be done by Java command means, can you please suggest the Command if possible?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi A._10611400 and welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question.

I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.

Regards,
Andra
A._10611400
5-Regular Member
(To:achirila)

Hi achirila,

Thanks for the response,

The Requirement 1 - we have 2 process, Idea and Idea Request documents, Once we create the Idea it will trigger to start the Idea Request to process and once the Idea Request is complete Idea will get completed, 

On creation of Idea we enter the description, we need this idea description should reflect in the Idea Request too. for this happens what should we do.

The Requirement 2 - We have one Alias attribute, We need to bring that attribute To the Report, Since it is the Alias attribute it is not coming in the report. Please provide the solution to add the alias attribute in the report.

Take a look at this article 

Is it possible to display Alias Attributes in QML Reports?

Marco
A._10611400
5-Regular Member
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Hi Marco_Tosin,

I had gone through the article,

But my requirement is there is any code  available for the my case to execute in the workflow or in the workflow methods files.

Top Tags