cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Mapping PROE parameters with Name & Number of an EPMDocu

DattatrayBhosal
1-Newbie

Mapping PROE parameters with Name & Number of an EPMDocu

Hi, I am trying to map PROE parameters with Name & Number of an EPMDocument in windchill 9.1 M010 through Auto Associate option of Windchill WorkGroup Manager in Preference Manager. But, I couldn't successed. Can anyone help to resolve this issue? Thanks, Dattatray
4 REPLIES 4

As far as I know (with version 9.0) the Name and the Number of a windchill epmdocument are already passed by default to Proe loading the document in it. You can use these default parameters in Proe.

"Dattatray Bhosale" wrote:

Hi, I am trying to map PROE parameters with Name & Number of an EPMDocument in windchill 9.1 M010 through Auto Associate option of Windchill WorkGroup Manager in Preference Manager. But, I couldn't successed. Can anyone help to resolve this issue? Thanks, Dattatray

I can propose you to use Windchill Workgroup Manager –> Client -> Upload -> Naming Parameter and Numbering Parameter for this. Name and Number parameters from ProE will be mapped to Name and Number of EPMDoc upon upload on client side.

Hi Dmitry, Thanks a lot! I was trying different preferences in WGM but I couldn’t find the correct one. After setting the preference suggested by you, I can map the required PROE parameters with Name & Number of an EPMDocument. Your help in resolving the issues is very much appreciated. Once again Thanks a ton! Thanks, Dattatray
Top Tags