cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

No visualization is displayed in the Creo Windchill Browser details TAB.

bbusschers
8-Gravel

No visualization is displayed in the Creo Windchill Browser details TAB.

When opening a details TAB in the Windchill browser of Creo no visualization is displayed.
Instead of that the following message is displayed:
Install Creo View Client
Stop Checking for new versions

But nothing happens when selecting one of these.
How can I solve this?
I am using the chromium browser.
regards,
bert

MCAD Mananger Benchmark
3 REPLIES 3
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:bbusschers)

Sry for basic question. Is Creo View installed? First link should be to the Windchill software download page but if the admin did not load the Creo View client to the server for users to download, that might be why it does not work. In my company, we are not allowed to install our own software so they need to push out Creo View. You should be able to get the installer from ptc.com software downloads. 

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:bbusschers)

What verisons of Creo, CreoView and Windchill?

Do you have Creo View installed on your computer?

Can you get the preview image when using a standalone browser? Does the image open Creo View?

Has your site admin added the Creo View installation information to Windchill to allow you to get the files for the install? Do you have rights on your computer to install software or does IT need to do it?

Hello,
I am using Creo 7 in combination with Windchill 12.0.1.
Creo View is installed on my PC and is downloaded from the Windchill download page.
As admin I have, for testing porposes, also newer versions of Creo installed on my machine.
(Creo 8, Creo 9)
May be is that the problem?
But how can I solve that?
I have tried to re-install the Creo View from a new download from Windchill again, but that does not solve the problem.

MCAD Mananger Benchmark
Top Tags