cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Notification through workflows.

ptc-4767031
1-Newbie

Notification through workflows.

I have an activity in a workflow.There is a deadline for the activity.I have to configure the workflow in such a way that the participant for the activity will recieve an email notification everyday before the deadline day and after the deadline day the notification will go to another participant.Iam able to set the deadline but iam unable to send a notificcation to the participant everyday before the date of deadline.Please help me how to achieve dis.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'd probably start with something like the attached image. The activity itself can handle reassigning to the responsible role at the deadline. You'd set your timer to wait for 1 day. In the complete transition of the activity, set some global boolean like "isActivityComplete = true." In the conditional check the global boolean and route accordingly. Be sure to set loop links where necessary. Your conditional and notification will have to account for the activity being reassigned. I'm guessing you'd want a different notification sent out - or at least the new participant to be notified.

wf.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I'd probably start with something like the attached image. The activity itself can handle reassigning to the responsible role at the deadline. You'd set your timer to wait for 1 day. In the complete transition of the activity, set some global boolean like "isActivityComplete = true." In the conditional check the global boolean and route accordingly. Be sure to set loop links where necessary. Your conditional and notification will have to account for the activity being reassigned. I'm guessing you'd want a different notification sent out - or at least the new participant to be notified.

wf.jpg

Top Tags