cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Organization not fully deleted using participant administrator

kbrennan
5-Regular Member

Organization not fully deleted using participant administrator

I'm in the process of importing a large number of manufacturers and manufacturer parts to Windchill, and am using LoadFromFile. There were some problems when I initially loaded the organizations and suppliers into our development system, so I foolishly thought I could easily wipe out that data and try it again to correct those problems. That was not the case. I deleted all the suppliers and then deleted the organizations using the participant administrator (removed from cache and then deleted from Windchill and Windchill Directory Server). Somehow, there's still one organization hanging around somewhere, and I can't figure out where or how to completely get rid of it. I was able to load all the other organizations again without a problem, but I keep getting this error for one organization:

createWTOrganization: wt.pom.UniquenessException: A datastore uniqueness constraint violation has occurred on the following objects.
Remote Object Info - RemoteObjectInfo:
     DN = null
     birthid = 101
     remoteid = 3645553369
     LocalObjectReference = wt.org.WTOrganization:3645804014

There is no such organization in the WTORGANIZATION table, and I also couldn't find it in REMOTEOBJECTINFO or REMOTEOBJECTID. I also did a search of all the database tables for all ID columns that used either 3645553369 or 3645804014 (from the error message), and got nothing. Any ideas on what is going on here?

3 REPLIES 3

PTC not recommend deleting an organization. Also I can see one note as "You cannot delete an organization participant that is associated with an organization context".

Refer below Windchill help article for more details:

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc101_hc/index.jspx?id=ParticipantAdminChp_OrgDelete&action=show

kbrennan
5-Regular Member
(To:Devidas)

These are organizations that are only being used to create suppliers, I'm not creating organization contexts for them. As that article says, I deleted the organizations from Windchill and the directory server but there's one that didn't go away like it should have.

kbrennan
5-Regular Member
(To:kbrennan)

It was a problem with that organization still being in the cache. Restarted the server and it was resolved.

Top Tags