cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

PLM Delivery

ChrisPLM
9-Granite

PLM Delivery

Hello

I am not sure this is the right place (please let me know and I'll delete the post) but I just wanted to inform PLM enthousiastics and implementers of an event taking place in the UK (near Manchester) in November.

It is a kind of workshop, think tank to discuss in a neutral environment (no sponsored by vendors or the like) challenges of PLM delivery, expectation and the results (after a few more workshops taking place in different part of the world) will be an handbook for PLM managers and the like to help them with managing their PLM delivery.

More info here

PLM Interest Group

Unfortunately it is not free but I believe it is a unique opportunity to meet people from various background and industry independently of vendors and reseller even if in the past there were always vendors and resellers present but they respected the rules of the neutrality of the initiatives, So it was a great experience.

I have participated in a couple of their workshops in the past and obviously I liked the format which I do not find anywhere else, so I will be going.

Best regards

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags