cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Part deleted but WPP says it is locked

pwyndham
3-Visitor

Part deleted but WPP says it is locked

I am trying to setup an test of WPP. I started putting files in. I realized I got a couple of the files in the Product library that needed to go in the Catelog. So I deleted them. Now when I try to save the parts into the catelog Pro/E says I cannot save because parts are locked by another user. Searching for the parts returns nothing.

I let it sit over night to see if the database would reset and get rid of the missing stuff, but no go.

Does anyone know how to get the skeletons out of the closet so I can recheck the stuff in? They are Pro/E parts so you cannot bulk load.

2 REPLIES 2

I found the site recycle bin and deleted everything out of there. But that did not help. Is there a way to over-ride the lock? I probably should have restored the recycled stuff.

Since I am still working on a test install, I started over completely. I uninstalled ProductPoint and created a new database. I hope this is not the only way to correct the issue I was having, but it work this time.

Top Tags