cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Preferences on PDMLink 9.1 M050

borourke
10-Marble

Preferences on PDMLink 9.1 M050

We have noticed on our 9.1 M050 install that the 'All Applicable Object Types Search' get reset from out local change to the default value each time we restart Windchill. So far this is the only preference that seems to show this behavior. Just wondering if any one else has seen this! Thanks in advance! Who Dat and Geaux Saints!

Send lawyers, guns, and money...the sh!t has hit the fan!
3 REPLIES 3

We just got a call from PTC that the property 'com.ptc.windchill.search.refreshTypesFromProperties’ in the wt.properties file needs to be set to 'false'. The strange thing is according to the migration procedures to 9.1, you have to set this property to 'true' in one of the post migration steps.

So, if set this propery to "false", will that cause it to "remember" how I left my search options?

Its somewhat annoying that when I change my Scope to be a particular set of object types, when I come back later its back to the default list.

This is PTC's claim. This is for our production box, so we will have to wait until to tonight to bounce and will let you know.

Announcements

Top Tags