cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 database question

JoePriest
8-Gravel

Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 database question

I'm poking around in the database trying to get some information on some of the object level attributes that we have. I found what appears to be the table (PDM_PRODUCTITEM_VUDA1)where they are tracked with their respective values tied to the PIVID. What's confusing me is that I'm seeing are columns called something like "UDA241", "UDA282", etc. I know that these link up to the attributes that we have createdbut I'm trying to find out where the names are mapped to the UI (user-friendly) names like "UDA282" = "Description1" for example. I've hit every table and can't seem to find out where this is mapped. Any information would be appreciated.

Joe

1 REPLY 1

> I'm poking around in the database trying to get some information on some of the
> object level attributes that we have. I found what appears to be the table
> (PDM_PRODUCTITEM_VUDA1) where they are tracked with their respective values tied
> to the PIVID. What's confusing me is that I'm seeing are columns called something
> like "UDA241", "UDA282", etc. I know that these link up to the attributes that we
> have created but I'm trying to find out where the names are mapped to the UI
> (user-friendly) names like "UDA282" = "Description1" for example.

I wrote up an explanation here:

http://inversionconsulting.blogspot.com/2008/06/intralink-sql-search-attribute-values.html

Marc
--
Marc Mettes
-
Visit My CAD/PDM AutomationBlog
Or, Subscribe to My CAD/PDM Automation Blog by Email

Top Tags