cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Productpoint M040

CorBoerman
1-Newbie

Productpoint M040

Hello,

Is anybody working with Productpoint M040 yet?

I'm particular interested in a new feature that should be introduced in this buildcode to rollback components to the latest released revison. See http://communities.ptc.com/message/152464#152464 Is this feature present?

Best regards,

Cor

3 REPLIES 3

Cor,

We upgraded to M040 when it first came out to fix some issues that we were experiencing with M030. I have looked for the roll back feature and have not found it. If the feature is in this release, they have strategically located it so it is only obvious to PTC. I would have expected it in the version history page where you delete minor revisions, but I was wrong. I guess I need to ask my reseller where they hid this feature.

Also, the way it was explained to me when my reseller told me about this feature, it will only roll back one minor version at a time. If you have three minor versions since your last release, you will have to run the tool three times to take it back to the last release. Good Luck.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your comment. To remove one minor version at a time is just fine with me.

Cor

Unfortunately we were not able to include the capability to "Delete Latest Minor Version" in ProductPoint 1.1 M040. We actually did begin the implementation in 1.1 M040 but we had to remove it because we encountered a number of complex cases that we did not have time to properly handle.

We recognize the importance of this feature and are now planning to include it in a maintenance release of ProductPoint 2.0 but we cannot yet commit to a date for this delivery.

Top Tags