cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Proe do display of any proe doesnt display any WPP Proe data

Weber
1-Newbie

Proe do display of any proe doesnt display any WPP Proe data

I lost conection Proe PPT All used to work fine. A few weeks I neede to work local, now I want to use WPP Server again. I can connect but i cannot see any Proe data or open them or search for it. Open the sharepoint URL site works fine. But nothing displays when I open a product site in Proe no file list no preview... I see the folders but the folder productname/ProeDocuments/ does not show anything... I already have reinstalled the client manager and even Proe WF4 M120. Any ideas ?
5 REPLIES 5
LarsBjors
6-Contributor
(To:Weber)

Hi Try to remove the cache. Also uninstall the small client service. /Lars Björs Econocap

Hallo Lars I even deinstalled the client manger and reinstalled. I also removed anything in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\USERNAME\APPLICATION DATA\PTC No succsess
LarsBjors
6-Contributor
(To:Weber)

There is a TAN at PTC CS about this problem: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=144445 But I dont think its valid for you? Lock at the logs in %user%\local settings\temp. They are called something with Windchill...... /Lars Björs

You could also try emptying your local cache. In Windows Vista, the cache is located here: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\PTC\ProductPointService\Yourservername Delete all files from the directory "cache". Note: Directory "Users" might be hidden so you might need to enable "Show hidden directories" or similar. Emptying the cache has worked for me in the past. Give it a try! Andri

I upgraded to PP 1.1 M010 to supprt the WIN7 clients also. Scince this upgrade it works fine on all XP clioenets also.
Top Tags