cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Project Members list

rstav
1-Newbie

Project Members list

Windchill Query Builders,

Does anyone have a report that they are willing to share that displays the project name and all the members of said project? Or the ability to enter a users name and display all the projects that the user is a member?

I am able to get a list of all projects, but I am having a hard time finding how to add the members.

Thanks
Rich

Richard Stavish
Pro/E System Administrator

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE18E1.28DB1E00] [cid:image003.jpg@01CE18E1.28DB1E00] <">http://www.linkedin.com/company/sargent-aerospace-&-defense> [cid:image004.jpg@01CE18E1.28DB1E00] <">https://twitter.com/#!/SargentAero>

E-mail:
Office:
Fax:
Mobile:

RStavish@sargentaerospace.com
520-744-1000 x4570
520-744-7529
520-437-5811
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Richard, I've been working on a similar report for all contexts. So far it has been pretty tricky but I think I'm getting close. The tough part is the role-to-group-to-user resolution. I have all the tables I need but getting everything linked appropriately isn't done.

[cid:image005.gif@01CE18DA.EBED7CF0]

Steve Vinyard
Application Engineer
bfrandsen
6-Contributor
(To:rstav)

The attached report lets you type in the users initial and it reports all context memberships.

/Bjarne

The attached report will list out all users in all contexts (WC10 tested). The only problem (big problem) is that if the users are added to a context via a GROUP...they will not show up unfortunately. If anyone knows what is missing I would greatly appreciate. I think this could be a big value to anyone with more than a few contexts.

[cid:image005.gif@01CE1987.9298A640]

Steve Vinyard
Application Engineer
Top Tags