cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Projectlink which buildcode?

rbaldwin
4-Participant

Projectlink which buildcode?

We currently have an installation of Windchill PDMLink running in a production evironment and now want to install ProjectLink. Our PDMLink installation is version 9.1 M050 but the only ProjectLink available for download is M060. Will this work with my M050 installation or will I have to upgrade the whole system to M060 ???

3 REPLIES 3

Richard,

You should not need to upgrade to M060.....

First, you will want to use the 9.1 M050 PTC Solution installer and select "Update Exitsting installations" and then choose to add ProjectLink.

For M050 I believe the installer will use the F000 version of the 9.1 ProjectLink CD.

The installer should easily verify this for you when it scans the CD staging directory to see if the appropriate version of the ProjectLink CD is there.

Good Luck

shussaini
15-Moonstone
(To:clawrenz)

Carsten is right. You will have to use the F000 ProjectLink CD and the M050 Service Pack CD which the installer will use to update it to M050.

Regards

~Syed

rbaldwin
4-Participant
(To:rbaldwin)

thanks Guys most helpfull I will give it a go on our development system and see how it goes

Top Tags