cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Quantity "Limiter" - similar to each on BOMs

crosato
1-Newbie

Quantity "Limiter" - similar to each on BOMs

I've started looking into the customization of the BOM quantity field. The way it is now, OOTB, the each unit seem to be the only one verified and I'm looking into how difficult it would be to add in multiple other units.

I've found error text public static final String QUANTITY_VALIDATION_FOR_EACH_UNIT = "93"; in class com.ptc.windchill.enterprise.part.partResource - but I just cannot find where this is actually called. I've looked within the netmarkets/javascript/part/TabularInput.js file along with anything else used in the edit bom jsp but found nothing. I traced the WTPartUsageLink.setQuantity as well as looked into the Quantity class, but nothing turned up there either.

I did a full grep on codebase and that only found TabularInput, so at this point I'm assuming it's within a jar somewhere. That's the next thing I'll be looking into, but was just wondering if anybody has dug into this at all before?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags