cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Query Builder 9.1 Link between EPM and Life Cycle template

cc-2
6-Contributor

Query Builder 9.1 Link between EPM and Life Cycle template

Hello

I am working on a report that captures the Life Cycle Template of an EPM Document via the Query Builder, but I am struggling to add the correct "Join"/link between the two object Types.

From your knowledge of how the database is built do you know how I could create the link? From what I understand, the Query Builder accesses the database tables to retrieve the data, for example, to create a link between EPM Documents and WTParts the "Join" in the Query Builder is:
From Reference To
EPMBuildRule Role AObject Ref EPM Document
EPMBuildRule Role BObject Ref WTPart

EPMBuildRule: wt.epm.build.EPMBuildRule
EPM Document: wt.epm.EPMDocument

A similar method is used to join CAD Models with CAD Drawings, using EPMDescribe Link (wt.epm.structure.EPMDescribeLink) and EPM Document Master.

I have tried several variations of the above to try and create a correct link between EPM Document and Life Cycle Template (wt.lifecycle.LifeCycleTemplate) but I cannot get any results.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
cc-2
6-Contributor
(To:cc-2)

I forgot to mention that I am interested in the iteration of the life cycle template. I need to find out which EPMDocument is using which iteration of a given life cycle template

See attached QML.

Hope this helps !!!

Thanks,
Shreyas

I have created report in Windchill 10.2. so not sure if you are able to import it on Windchill 9.1.PFA attached screenshot of join.

Thanks,
Shreyas

cc-2
6-Contributor
(To:cc-2)

Hello

thank you very much for your prompt reply. It works perfectly.

Thanks

Best regards

Top Tags