cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Query builder for WTDocument

kjacquet
3-Visitor

Query builder for WTDocument

Hi,

I would like to create a report with the query builder tool (Windchill 10.1).

The request should display a specific type of Wtdocument and the size of the file on the primary content for each document.

I would like also to define a date range.

The result we are expecting is : the liste of a type of Wtdocument created on a specific period, and for each the size of the file on the primary content

I don't find the attribute on the Wtdocument Table for the "size" or the "file size", also I don't find the attribute to select a specific type of Wtdocument.

Thanks if someone could help me.

Karine

2 REPLIES 2
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:kjacquet)

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:kjacquet)

Aha - sorry about that. Exporting query builder report templates that have any Description text resulting in a separate .txt file with the comments in that tab. This one had a single space - not actual characters. I'm having trouble uploading the .qml file. Send me an email directly if you like and I'll provide the report template

Accepts a Document Number and/or file size input; returns vaulted file info. Can easily customize.

mike.lockwood@alcon.com

Top Tags