cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Re-publish ideas needed

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Re-publish ideas needed

There doesn’t appear to be an out-of-the-box way to force everything to republish.

Due to changes in our publish rules (additional files) and the creation of a publish filter (for extended positioning assemblies), I need to republish everything.

Unfortunately, manually republishing ignores the new publish filter. To make it work, all existing representations have to first be deleted, then the objects submitted again for publishing.

• Does anyone have an easy way to delete and re-publish the latest iteration of each revision of all cad documents?

• If not, what about deleting and re-publishing the latest version only?

• Last resort, does anyone have an easy way to simply delete ALL representations system wide?

Thanks!

P.S. I realize you can develop custom publish schedules, but I don’t have any idea how to work with/edit/create this custom Java code.

1 REPLY 1
hborole-3
3-Visitor
(To:TomU)

OOTB schedule publish with option publish all epm doc may help, uf it is ok to publish representation for all epm doc.

Top Tags