cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Relationship Report 'as stored' compare to 'Latest:Working'

krichardson
1-Newbie

Relationship Report 'as stored' compare to 'Latest:Working'

Hello all,

Creo Parametric 2.0, PDMLink 10.2, M020-CPS14 (new place, 'new' system)

In this system, if a sub-component is checked out / checked in, the Creo drawing Relationship Report can show a disconnect between the 'as stored' and the 'latest' version. I understood that they should be the same version if everything is checked in.

for example: model xyz (checked in) 'latest' -.4, 'as stored' -.3.

maybe there is something I am not understanding.

Thanks in advance, Kathy Richardson

3 REPLIES 3
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:krichardson)

That seems fishy if everything was checked in together.

As Stored is essentially a snapshot of a CAD Document and all of its dependents as they were in the workspace at time of check in. If those dependents were, in fact, checked in at the time this parent CAD Doc was checked in then they should be what is included in the As Stored Configuration. If -.4 was created after the check-in of the parent CAD Doc then it would not be part of the As Stored.

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:LoriSood)

Kathy were you able to get to the bottom of this?

If not, did you open a case with tech support?

I traced it down to the lower sub-assemblies being revised and version updated after the top assembly drawing / model being updated. It makes perfect sense if viewed from that perspective. The 'Latest' configuration will be more current than the 'As Stored' configuration.

Top Tags