cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for help regarding Report to show the state of Objects in WVS Job Monitor

SOLVED

Request for help regarding Report to show the state of Objects in WVS Job Monitor

Hello Everyone

I am looking for some kind of report which can give me the state of each object in the WVS Job Monitor, specially for failed jobs. I have not worked a lot on Query Builder but I don't think we can get such a report from a QB report.

Do let me know if you need more info on this. I really appreciate any kind of help I can get on this.

Thanks

Pardeep

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Request for help regarding Report to show the state of Objects in WVS Job Monitor

Hi Marco,

Thanks for some wonderful reports there. I am afraid, my search did not end with them. Getting the name of EPMDoc is fine. What I am looking for is the state of that EPMDoc.

Thanks

Pardeep

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Request for help regarding Report to show the state of Objects in WVS Job Monitor

Pardeep,

take a look at this document Resource for reporting

In it you can find a lot of QB already done to use.

Hope can be helpful for you.

Marco

Hi Marco,

Thanks for some wonderful reports there. I am afraid, my search did not end with them. Getting the name of EPMDoc is fine. What I am looking for is the state of that EPMDoc.

Thanks

Pardeep

At the end of the document you can find some attachments.

Take a look at this https://www.ptcusercommunity.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/6348-56-73173/_Reporting6.2.pptx

It's quite old, but very useful.

Marco

Marco