cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Sample BOM Collection Summary.xlsx

ptc-2219781
1-Newbie

Sample BOM Collection Summary.xlsx

Attached is prototype BOM Collection Summary report which we are considering for the BOM Collection Functionality in Windchill Product Analytics.  I would like to get input on this report format.

The idea behind the format is that it will provide the user with the following details about his BOM Collection:

*Compliance Status of Each BOM in the Collection Pass, Pass with Exemptions, Fail, Missing Data..

*Identify a list of non compliant parts in the BOM Collection

*Identify a list of unreported supplier parts in the BOM Collection

*Identify a list of Compliant Part in the BOM Collection.

Input from users of WPA and Insight is greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

I don't find the fields Date Requested, Request Due Date, Request Status, Request Completed to be the ones of interest, except for the no data parts.  For Compliant parts, which regulations are compliant.  For non-compliant parts, what is the issue.

James,

Thanks that is good input.  I will see if I can incorporate this into the mockup.  As far as which regulations are compliant the user will need to identify which compliance specification they want the analysis to take place against RoHS, REACH ...etc.

Chris,

Following are some suggestions / comments from QA team

1. We can add columns for the % of Compliant Parts/Non Compliance and No DATA Parts for each BOM in table "BOMs Included in the Report".
  2. BOM Collection Name and Description for which report is generated should be included in the Report.
Top Tags