cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Search Customization porting : PDMLink 8.0 to PDMLink 9.1.

pshinde
1-Newbie

Search Customization porting : PDMLink 8.0 to PDMLink 9.1.

I have search customization which was implemented on 8.0 and need to be re-implemented onto 9.1

I have redirected the server "Search Page" to display 8.0 DCA search page. i.e. by accessing the server url http://<server>/Windchill/wtcore/jsp/com/ptc/windchill/search/ExecuteSearch.jspdirectly to make use of DCA config's and search.

All my data retrival logic isimplemented incustom IE Tasks.

I noticedfew changes which went in 9.1 such as wt.query.SavedQuery, wt.xml.XMLLob ...etc... dueto which OOTB "Save Search"task fails

(i.e. task present at <wt_home>\tasks\com\ptc\windchill\enterprise\search\search-CreateSavedQuery.xml)fails.

I have made respective changes in the task "search-CreateSavedQuery" by passing it arguments which the new classin PDMLink 9.1 (CreateSavedQuery) requires by passing it empty "xmlCriteria" argument and other required arguments.

WHAT I NEED is assistance/guidanceinconverting HashMap (criteriaMap ) to XMLLob (xmlcriteria)

It would be helpfull if you could share your experience...

Thanks in Advance for your replies,

Pradeep Shinde

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags