cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Secured webservice acess

akr
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Secured webservice acess

Hello,

Please help me to access the secured based(usernametoken) webservice from Windchill.

I am able to access the webservice with stand alone java file .

But when i placed the similar code in windchill, it is conflicting with one of Windchill jars(ie3rdpartylibs.jar) and i am failing with below error

WARNING: WSP0019: Suboptimal policy alternative selected on the client side with fitness "PARTIALLY_SUPPORTED".
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.saaj.SAAJHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processRequest(SecurityClientTube.java:250)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:1063)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:979)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:950)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:825)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:443)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(SEIStub.java:174)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:102)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:154)
at $Proxy41.process(Unknown Source)
at TestWebservice.main(TestWebservice.java:89)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.xml.ws.message.saaj.SAAJHeader cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.outgoing.SecurityHeader
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.opt.impl.JAXBFilterProcessingContext.setJAXWSMessage(JAXBFilterProcessingContext.java:166)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityTubeBase.secureOutboundMessage(SecurityTubeBase.java:383)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processClientRequestPacket(SecurityClientTube.java:323)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processRequest(SecurityClientTube.java:247)
... 11 more

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags