cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Server Registry

DonSenchuk
7-Bedrock

Server Registry

All,

I've got one user encountering a problem where his Server Registry keeps changing name. Because of the various search paths set for formats, start parts and so forth, this causes him to be unable to quickly access those files.

I've tried renaming the registered server. I've tried deleting and recreating his server registry. I've tried deleting his local cache. Obviously I'm missing some file out there that need to be given the axe. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Senchuk
2 REPLIES 2

On 06/27/14 08:43, Senchuk, Donald wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I've got one user encountering a problem where his Server Registry keeps changing name. Because of
> the various search paths set for formats, start parts and so forth, this causes him to be unable
> to quickly access those files.
>
> I've tried renaming the registered server. I've tried deleting and recreating his server registry.
> I've tried deleting his local cache. Obviously I'm missing some file out there that need to be
> given the axe. Any help would be appreciated.
>

You don't specify what release you are running so I am going to assume you are on Creo Parametric
2.0 (from your title). Take a look at page 14 of David Haigh's Creo admin presentation available here:
http://communities.ptc.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/3205-5-45122/CUST134_Creo_Creo_Admin_101_Haigh.pdf
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:DonSenchuk)

Also use dm_remember_server set to yes in config.pro.
Top Tags