cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Set-up Participants - default behaviour

ptc-1435000
1-Newbie

Set-up Participants - default behaviour

Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not find a previous thread.

I havea few questions relating to the behaviour of the Set-up Participants table in a workflow task (We are using PDMLink 9.0 M040)

1) When using the Set Up Participants as part of a workflow task, the table has two views "All Members" and "Selected Members". (See attached image01.jpg)Note in my examples the Team Members are 'dummy' names from our test environment.

By default the task always opens with the All Members view. Does anyone know how to change this to default to the Selected Members view?

2) The workflow populates the table with check marks against those users mapped to the roles Release Authoriser and Release Approverin the product team (image02.jpg). If the user clears these check marks, selects the Continue button and completes the task, I have a check in place that will regenerate the task and add it to theuser's assignment.Selection of at least one user in the Participants table is mandatory in our process. The problem is that when the Set-Up Participants table is displayed in the new task, it is not being repopulated to show the default users (see image03.jpg). Does anyone know to change this behaviour such that the table will repopulate?

3) Is there a way to control the order in which the roles (i,e, columns) are displayedin the Set-Up Participants? In my example in image02.jpg, I would like to swap the Release Authoriser and Release Approver columns such that Release Approver is the first column.

Many thanks in advance for any help / suggestions.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags