cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

State Change Date

bwilson-2
4-Participant

State Change Date

Hi all,

I know what when I look at an objects Maturity History it shows the date the state changed. I need to be able to query this in QB. I need to show the date which the ECR changes to "Implemenation" Any help would be grealy appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

3 REPLIES 3

Objecthistory and lifecyclehistory in querybuilder should yield some results for you.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I have used lifecycle history and it works. However, you may have to set the conditional state of the lifecyclehistory = constant state you type in. Otherwise for me it gives all the states that the LC hit. Then you can report on the LC history created date which is what you want for when it started that state.

As a few others have already stated, the key is the LIFECYCLEHSTORY table, joined to the Change Request.

If multiple states are of interest, the table needs to be brought in to the From tab multiple times, with aliases, one for each state of interest - and coordinated with two criteria for each state of interest. A workaround is to use the Created and Resolution Date attributes for the beginning and end of the process and only use one State change from the history table.

Typical record from the table:
[cid:image001.png@01CBFE7B.56CF4D90]

The query builder report needs these joins and criteria, depending on your Change Request lifecycle states:
[cid:image002.png@01CBFE7B.56CF4D90]

[cid:image003.png@01CBFE7B.56CF4D90]

Arrange Select depending on the purpose. This shows the average days for a number of Change Requests between when they got to Resolved state vs. when they got to Implementation state.
[cid:image004.png@01CBFE7B.BA343FD0]
Top Tags